Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Our Family -- By Abigail Zachko





















Untitled, originally uploaded by szachko.
Found this story on my phone, wrote by big one at April 11, 2012 with title: Ou Family.  This is very fascinating..

****************
My family is a little cocky in someways. I'm going to tell you a story based on my own but is about a girl named Emily who sees her family in a different way. Then her way becomes the real way. I hope you enjoy my story!

Okay, in my version my family is like a kingdom, my mom is the queen, my dad the king, and and hannah are the two princesses. I'm going to explain each character. My mom is the queen so of course she has the most power. Usually, the king and the queen have equal amount of power but in this case the queen has the most power. I can tell because my dad (a.k.a king Demwire) can't make a choice without my mom. Plus, mom usually gets her way. Once they were in a argument then dad just stopped fighting and gave mom all of the victory.

Next Zoe and I. Me and Zoe are like fire and water. Hannah is a little divaish I would say. But somehow in a good way she sort of like the more girly princess. She likes the dresses and the makeup. I on the other hand HATE makeup and the dresses well they really stink. Me and Hanna fight all the time, too. However, she usually wins.

Oh I almost forgot about Mimi our royal cat. Ya she's pretty old and and grumpy. She's white with black spots. Or is she black with white spots? Never really thought about that. Hmmmmmmmm?

I'm going to tell you how this all became a little realistic.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


It was a Saturday morning when my mom was cooking breakfast.

No comments: