Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Trip To Taiwan-When I'm in Taiwan I Want To...


Taiwan-Jiu Fen
Originally uploaded by S. Zachko

Weeks after the trip to Taiwan, I found the following list made from my girl and her baby sitter after the school. Looking into those items, most of them are very realistic except for No. 7 (Nothing is free) and No. 12 (Typhoon instead of Snow Storm). I am very happy that my girl had a wonderful time in Taiwan and loves her "Service" ..


When I'm in Taiwan I want to...

1. See Taiwanese Soldiers

2. Go to the Zoo

3. Free Time!

4. Go to a Play in Taiwan

5. Go to a Museum in Taiwan

6. Stay in a Fancy Hotel w/ Service

7. I don't need money. *Everything in Taiwan is free!!

8. Take a train in Taiwan

9. Go to a beach in Taiwan:

  • Buy floaters,
  • Bring back a seashell

10. Go to a Ta Taiwanese Restaurant to eat:

  • Stinky Tofu
  • Shrimp Dumplings
  • Spicy Sauce with Duck
  • Spicy Beef
  • Fish Heads
  • Vegetables with green stuff
  • Peas with Brown Sauce
  • Pizza

11. Learn to Use Chopsticks

12. Prepare for a snow storm

13. I can stay for 80 days!! (We could do whatever we want to!!!)

***I LOVE MY SERVICE

***I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME IN TAIWAN!!

No comments: